Saturday, May 17, 2008

Artomatic 5/16



Tonight was Meet the Artist's night at Artomatic. A great night for networking and talking to people about their art. A lot of people had parties in their spaces. It was also my first volunteer shift 9pm-2am. I usually go to bed at 10pm but the all the earlier shifts were taken. It was a long night in the lobby handing out maps, counting people, and being the alcohol police, but great for people watching. Good thing my husband was there with me to keep me awake. We kinda felt like Walmart greaters. When it got past 1am the ravers were out dancing to the techno on the Electric and Cabaret Stage. Also we saw some guy talking to himself and playing with his echo in the office building lobby. I haven't been out during the witching hour in a long time, but it was entertaining. Today's shift is from 12-5 definitely a more reasonable time for me. I get cranky late at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home